- Dress materials distribution for disability students on the occasion of Independence Day.
- Provide essential things for victims as relief at the time of Food & Storm at Cuddalore District.
- Protest against Peta to support Jallikattu.
- Feed for Devotees Thaippoosam at Vadalur Sathiyanana Sabai.
- This center was started by the ANNAI THERESA DISABILITY EDUCATION & SOCIAL WELFARE TRUST and duly registered in September 2016 under the Trust Act of Government of India.
- The Trust has been slso [ANNAI THERESA DISABILITY EDUCATION & SOCIAL WELFARE TRUST] registered by the National Trust under the section 12 of National Trust Act 1999.
- Trust is managed by qualified and dedicated members who have a stong commitment to the cause of social welfare. it has received the appoval of the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- It has received the appoval of the Rehabilitation Council of India. It has also been accorded recognition by the State Commissioner for Disabled, Government of Tamil Nadu for Carrying out its welfare activities of rehabilitation for the disabled.
- Our Founder Mr. R. VENKATESAN earned an award for Social Works from PPP FOUNDATION, Best Disability Social Worker and A.P.J. ABDULKALAM AWARD for his Social Activities.
- Handicrafts made by disabled oid aged and children in Our Home.
On the occasion of Deepavali, Pongal, Children’s day and Independence Day we provided new dress materials and sweets to students and poor families.